Register now for our German-Immersion Summer Camps 2020!
During the summer we offer Total Immersion German Language Camps. The camps are offered once a month in June, July and August for an entire week (Monday-Friday). The morning will be structured just like our Samstagsschule with lots of summer time themed learning. During the afternoon we learn through play and observation with lots of fun summer activities involving arts and crafts, theater, games, life entertainers and more.
You can purchase gift cards here
Sign up for Austin and San Antonio camps below. Make sure you pick the right location listed above.
Check out what we did during the summer of 2018 here
Tuition & Refund Policy
Refunds for students who withdraw after tuition has been paid, but prior to the first day of class, will be 90% of tuition. After the beginning of classes we will refund 70% for withdrawal during the first day of summer camp. No refund will be made after the second day of summer camp.
Membership discounts apply to classes only, not camps.
Late Registration Fee Policy
A $5.oo Late Registration Fee will be added to the cost of a class after the registration deadline has passed.
Class Cancellation and Combination
The GTHS German Language School Program reserves the right to cancel or combine classes based on enrollment.
Families or individuals whose referral results in enrollment of a new student will receive a $20.00 credit towards next semester’s tuition if the new student completes a full semester. Such referrals must be indicated on the new student’s registration form.
- This is a language school, not child care.
- Any parents who pick up their children more than 5 minutes late will be charged an additional $15 per incident.
- A little snack and drink will be provided. Please let your teacher know about allergies or certain dietary restrictions.
- Please plan to drop off and pick up your children on time. Parking can be found on the street or surrounding parking garages.
- Teachers may request that students transfer to an alternative course if they feel the student’s German proficiency does not match that of the class.